Colorado Insurance recognizes it is time to start thinking about spring and summer activities. Boat owners need to do a little prep work to make sure your outside activities go off without a hitch.
- Check your insurance to make sure it is up to date. Call Colorado Insurance for a free review. You may have added new equipment during the year that might change your insurable value.
- Check Battery and make sure terminals not corroded. Clean all wires and make sure battery is working.
- Inspect all life vest make sure they are in order.
- Is your license or registration up to date?
- Check engine oil and oil filter.
- Check your fire extinguisher to make sure it still works
- Complete a general engine check for leaks, fluid level and tighten any belts.
- Test the light, horn, bilge pump, VHF radio.
- Complete an outside check of the hull for any damage.
- Make sure the drain plug is in good working order.
- If you have a trailer, check all lights and tries.
Now enjoy your boat, be safe, and don’t forget to call Colorado Insurance for all your RV needs.