Are you looking for a way to have a little extra money this Holiday Season? Look no longer. Colorado Insurance can offer you savings on your Colorado auto insurance. Many of our companies are now offering multi-policy discounts of up to 20%.
Here are other ways to save:
- Increased comprehensive/collision deductibles – An increase from $250 to $500 can often save you as much as 5-10%.
- Good Student Discount – A Good Student Discount may be available if your child has a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Safety Discount – An additional discount may be available if your vehicle has airbags, automatic seat belts, an alarm system and/or anti-lock brakes.
- Mature Driver Discount – If you are 55 or older and have completed a DMV-approved Defensive Driver Course, you may qualify for a discount of up to 5%.
- Occupational Discount – If you are an educator, or are a member of certain Associations, you could be eligible for a discount of up to 15%.
- Multi-policy discount – If you have more than one policy, you may receive up to 20% in discounts.
Auto Insurance Discounts are available for a wide range of customers. Ever wondered how some people save hundreds on their car insurance? It’s not just about your driving record, it’s knowing how to select companies offering multiple car insurance discounts, which we do for you, so call us today.